Wills / Lasting Power of Attorney

Pexels Photo 1405833


We work with specialists who can help you if you require a single Will or mirror Will (for you and your spouse). They work with experienced solicitors, who are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. You can be assured that the best possible service will be provided, by well-established, professional solicitors, who can also set up a Lasting Power of Attorney, if required.


  • Single Will
  • Mirror Will
  • Lasting Power of Attorney

If you're interested in finding out more, please ask your Owl Protection Adviser for more details.  Note - we help by providing a referral only.

Will writing is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.