Commercial Insurance

Our commercial insurance services partner pride themselves on being experts in providing commercial and personal customers with standard or non-standard insurance, no matter what your individual circumstance.

For business: They can offer fleet insurance, landlord insurance, or different types of business insurance across a wide range of trades and industries. They can also insure business properties and contents and offer Professional Indemnity and Liability Insurances.

For personal: Their property insurance covers any type, construction or usage of property and includes unoccupied home insurance, second home insurance, non-standard construction insurance, subsidence insurance and more.

Commercial Insurance cover includes:

  • Public and Employers Liability
  • Professional Indemnity
  • Landlord’s portfolios
  • Shopkeepers
  • Restaurants
  • Builders and Tradesmen

If you're interested in finding out more, ask your Owl Protection Adviser for details or get in touch.